Sunday, August 20, 2006

the week after this, tomorrow...


starting from tomorrow, Monday, 21st August 2006, 9am... i will be working as a part timer/stand-in Graphic Designer at VibesComm, located at Bukit Damansara only for a week... why? cause their full time GD is on-leave for a week. working hours are 9am - 6pm, but i'll have to work and travel to college all at the same time, whereby my schedule is based on my college timetable. will be staying at mom's house for the whole week... that reminds me i have not told her bout this job. haha. also i will not be staying at Cyber for the whole week, no... just one day i will be at Cyber, wednesday night... cause me class is at 9 the next day. *pheww* gonna be a tiring week for me, cause of the distance i will be travelling. well, its gonna be an experience for me, working and studying at the same time. maybe i might like it, maybe i will not like it. it all depends on how are things for that 1 week. i am now just collecting my thoughts about next week. have to arrange my time so perfect that it will not affect my studies and also work.


also, next saturday i will be helping out Jo Ann with her church's slideshow... as they wiill be having a church concert... oh God, i'm gonna be so busyy!! woahhhhhhhhhhhh! probably gonna be the most challenging week in my life till date. hahaha! will i be able to cope with all these?... or will i break down. cross my legs and hope to survive. wish me luck ppl! i hope i will have time to blog... (not that i do it often nowadays too huh?) hahahaha! till then... cheerio!

V I B E S C O M M . . .

No comments: