Monday, May 21, 2007

the quarter mile...

25 freaking years i have been on this surface of earth. yup, the BIG quarter mile of my life. well, now i can say that im in my MID-20s!! time to grow up??... i have grown up... literally YES! what more can u asked for? yes yes im still studying and all... but i have my reasons for it. i already owned a Diploma in Business IT. and just to expand or some might call it broaden my IT perspective, i took up Multimedia. what i learnt in both these courses actually sums up into 1 whole thing!... the technical side and the creative side of web designing. oh and yea, i'll be majoring in Web Designing. haha!

i have come a long way since i was a little one. meeting new friends that are much younger than me... friends that are my age... older friends... married friends. another way i found out i was aging (LoL)... is that my brother is MARRIED! hahaha! he's 3 years older than me. well, i guess i can summed this quarter mile of my life as challenging, annoying, mysterious, mind-opening, and everything good! ups and downs in life is common. nothing to shout about... for all those that have surpassed the BIG quarter mile... help welcome this newbie here! show me what's in-store being in the mid-20s! for those that is still reaching... enjoy yourselves now! LoL! nahhh... i shall welcome you guys to the quarter mile.

so... enjoy what you have... what you don't and what you need. they say AGE is no barrier... it is TRUE!! hahahahah!

HAPPY 25th TO ME!!!


2 5 Y E A R S O F L I V I N G . . .

4 comments:

gianne said...

alamk, one week late... happy belated birthday, man!

gianne said...

also, i didnt know you were that old hahaha!! hope u had a good one!

eDmUNdLOu said...

one week late and u didnt know how old i am? hahahaha. its okie... no worries about it. thanks anyway! cheers!

Nova Renata said...

Hey! Happy very, very, very belated birthday! I'm sorry I forgot! Hope you had fun!