Monday, May 14, 2007

FINITO!

i noticed something, im always saying "I'M BACK!!!". did i go missing for that long? i presume yes. anyway... here i am again... after a long absence... where'd i go??... heard someone asking me that....

i'm DONE with Limkokwing!!!! i have finally finished up my final semester and it is all over!! delighted... (and every synonyms that means the same!) LoL! and again... im stuck with Dial-Up at home. so i cannot be blame for not blogging yeah... you ppl know how annoying it is waiting rite? yes... i feel it everytime i wanna blog! hehe.
anyway, gonna miss the peeps back at LUCT... the pondoks, the plaza, the damn staffroom, the desert where i park my car, farking blackhole... oh well... i guess one can only say this...

"it's time to move on... from now..."

to Zul, and the whole Bruneian klan, Indon klan and local klan... it was an amazing 1 semester hanging out with you guys... the CTT, SUper CTT, the C.O.C.K. day, the sounding i got from the lady, the laughter, the jokes, the sentimental and emo moments, the ciggies we leave behind for the cleaner to sweep, the "cats" flaunting on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors... THANK YOU and one more word...

* MEMORABLE *


to the rest that are still there... namely, Zul, Nik, Reen, Emma, Nedya, Kenny FF... wishing you guys all the best and good luck in your LUCT future. pardon me, i left first. LoL!




Swinburne will be my next target in life... my degree! so so... the Orientation will be on the 30th of July 2007. so i guess i will be leaving a week before that date. so, for now, i have almost 2 months before i leave, though im still waiting for my final sem results to get the Unconditional Offer from Swinburne. im actually waiting for a call from my friend hoping that he will accept me into his company for the whole of June. yes, i wanna work for a month... dont wanna just bump around for a month rite?!? its my previous company though... so, fingers crossed.

as for now... i just wanna get good results for my final sem and get that job at Vibes. pray for me... thanks! =O)


F I N I S H E D . . .

No comments: