Friday, June 9, 2006

what she thinks...

this is what my bestfriend thinks about me... lol. enjoy. sayang, love ya loads too. bestfriend forever ya! =O)


EDMUND LOU

happy bday to my sayang edmund....mwahh mwahh mwahhh love hug and kisses from me!!!!!
this old man is my bestfren which i knew him for quite sumtime oredi..if is not bcos of starbucks and peggy,i dont know how am i supposed to find this kind of budak bengong like him!!hahaha!!i remembered da first time i met him in bux where he was sitting at da table drinking only i sejuk and smoking while reading his "boring" story book!!wah...at 1st so sombong but handsome for chinese guys lah..haha!!den da ice breaking session begins..it was a bit slow cos he was shy i guess..haha!!ya rite...den we started to became so close whereby he will always buat muke tak malu lepak in starbux waiting for his gf which is now ex-gf....den go lepak for yum cha..den do some charity work for us by helping da barista's cleaning up for closing....haiya..he will always be there lah in starbux taipan....got no other things to do ka??
den when peggy left ....he became my good and only fren which i spend alot of time with..he is da guy where i kutuk alot with...he is also a person who will always be da middleman everytime i fought with mokh or kay...he is also my taxi driver..hahaha!!where he will pick me up to go anywhere we want to go...he will share he thoughts and ideas with me..he is a very artistic man and he loves to design and keep loads of weirdo stuff in his room...he helped me a lot with my studies especially da time where i juz started my architecture course..nearly forgot about his sarcasm....sometimes cannot tahan cos so langsi at times..walaweyy...edmund is my smoking buddy where i will always pow his rokok!!hahah F.O.C ya!!..he is da man where he knows most of my problems.....basically last time..before he goes to LUCT..we spent our time mostly everyday!!!can u juz believe it until some people thought dat we are going out in a relationship!!hahah!!!so eeewwwwwwwwwwwww.......
thing has changed when he when to luct whereby we hardly meet up like last time..but we still meet up atleast once a month......honestly speaking..i love this guy so much and i will always be there if he needs me....he is da best best and da most bestest guy fren which ive ever made in my life...same goes to kay.....
so dear..happy birthday and thank you for being a nice fren to me and god bless u!!mwahhhh





A D O R A B L E A M L I Y

No comments: