Monday, May 22, 2006

2 4

yup, the dreaded number that speaks a whole lot about me... wait, more like represents me... my AGE!! *screams* anyway, yeah, im proud to be 24 this year. old... thats me. im old. how sad? not really... happy bout it. mature is the better word. well, most of you would be asking me what did i do on my birthday huh? what i can say is... NOT MUCH! *lol* yeah, i was in Cyber on the eve of my birthday. the night before, i was crazy enough to find my "Special Bestest Friend" all the way in Malacca. yeah, 1 and a half hour journey.. but it was WORTH it i say. its been a while since i met her. so... it was special. but the worst part was... she mistook my birthday for 20th, instead of 21st... some "SBF" you are dear! *lol*, kidding. really appreciate what you did that night, and im sorry for the consequences you have to face after that night. forgive me baby... and also thank you for the birthday card... very sweet and nice. =O)

back to my birthday... on the eve, i went to Mid Valley with Clement and Emma, had dinner at Kiku Zakura and after that, headed back to Cyber. watched 2 movies, The Ringer and Analyze That. good movies! from spastica to a mob movie. lol. on my birthday, had dinner with my bestfriend Amy, Am, Kay, Jolene and Peggy. ate at Naili's. service sucks. but of course the night was fun. memorable too. hehe. after dinner, met up with Nik at the driving range. gave me a bottle of wine and a card. good buddies forever man. had 50 balls to whack each, and then Aaron and Ane came. drinking wine while golfing. how funn! lol. went over to Pan Bakery after that to have something light to eat, chit chat, talk cock, and we headed home after that. and thank God i rememebered to bank in my cheque. hehe.

well, if you some up what i did, it really spells out O.L.D. being a couch potato, golf, wine... arrghhhh... the list goes on. hahahha! dont worry guys, your time will come. like what Nik wrote in the card, "Don't worry About How old you are, we're caTching Up to you, Aight!". sum them up and you get ____________ (fill in the blanks in the blank space).

jokes aside, i would love to say a HUGE THANK YOU to ALL my friends & relatives whom called, messaged, msn-ed, chatterbox-ed, etc... me for the well wishes. extra love to those whom sang a birthday song for me. there you go. you guys rock my world and i am nothing without all of you. LOVE you guys to the core!!! hugz and kisses! take care and God bless... =O)

D A H T U A ! ! !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaah.. dah tua.. :)
so u know now, u no longer small boy.. ure a big demund now. ah hey i started up that "demund" thing, aight!! hehe.

eDmUNdLOu said...

haha, thanks a lot peg... i know im old, never thought before i was young. haha. and yeah... u were the creator of "demund". lol.

Anonymous said...

What a great site business insurance bahama Chili voodoo rock shoes Canada falls niagara package vacation Tyk skin care products facelift tape breast lift cisco access point airap1231 www pregnant pussy com Qa call center training http://www.bbwmaturefree.info/Webcams.html massive cocks wmv anti microsoft remover spyware

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Keep it up!

I have a new webcam site /blog.

Its mostly live webcam shows and stuff.

Have a look if you get time :-)

YPU IT Administration said...

That YPU link you provide; http://www.ypu.com.my/main.php is no longer available. Please change it to http://www.ypu.com.my