Friday, March 31, 2006

the reason behind it...

how did i get myself into a situation whereby i am so broke that i cant imagine it myself? well, started off pretty bad....

my car was giving me problems... there was like cracking sounds coming from the front tyre. when i fixed it, it cost me RM240! the crank shaft pully was worn out, and also some belts. brake pads were wearing out.. but didnt change that coz dont have enough dough for it. yeah.. 240 flew there... and the best part was... i didnt pay it. thanks to Nicole... she paid it for me. and then came the rave party... over budgeted and spent an extra RM50... also Nicole's money. finally i paid her Rm300 in total last week. and that is how i got myself so broke... bad evaluation and budgeting! gonna learn my lesson from now on. dont wanna feel this way anymore! ... ANYMORE!!!

and now, to make things worst... my license plate is GONE... AGAIN! thanks to the flood in cyber... my plate broke off again! it is gonna be my 4th time changing it... and surely i am not going back to the same shop near my house to fix it again! lousy workmanship!!! crappy!! i also owe Emma RM60 now... coz she bought my contact lens for me. thanks Emma!... and Nicole! definite lifesavers!!

i've got class later at 2.30... and wont be staying in Cyber for the weekend. will be going to Segamat on Sunday for Cheng Beng, with my dad and bro. will also be meeting up with Michelle later tonight... and also a movie with Pei Ping on Saturday!! money... mana?!?!? gonna dig deep now... hmmmmphhhh!! by monday... i should have money.. hopefully.... thankfully!

i doubt i will be blogging for the next few days... as i will be at home in Sunway... internet tak ada... so, enjoy the video clip from www.youtube.com that i glued on here... cause its farking funny, playing a prank on Ronaldinho's Ping Pong football. maybe i should download the original one as well. then you guys can compare... aight? have fun then...!



P I N G P O N G S O C C E R . . . ! !

No comments: