Friday, March 31, 2006

on being penny-less... & surviving...

for this entire week, i had only like a couple of bucks to last me... and i was already thinking about what to eat and keep my energy and spirits up for the whole week. well, the plan was... have milo in the morning... skip lunch, maggi mee for dinner and some biscuits for supper. yup, that was the plan. and then, came Nita... who owes me Rm20. yeay! she paid me back... thanks darling! before i can get all happy about the RM20 + a couple of bucks... it was all gone by today. RM10 went to McD's for dinner the other night at Alamanda and another RM10 went to futsal yesterday night. yeah, i would pay to get myself healthy. and for now, it is back to plan A... maggi, biscuits and junk food. this afternoon... i had nuggets... went over to E-25-A to fry it. hell yeah i cooked the whole blardy pack! shared with Jack and Emma. good shit and maggi for dinner just now. my maggi is not the plain and ordinary type... of course i had to put some crabsticks and meat balls in it. i need meat u know!! and also i miss crabsticks. the best meal till now is still the McD. though on another eventful day... that i think i ate the most, being broke and all... that i had spaghetti at E-25-A and also soup ekor & rice right after that. thanks Fariz for spending me. *malu*shy*

well, recently, my bicycle has been the hit/new toy in town... whereby it was rode by everybody at E-25-A!! not joking. it was that eventful spaghetti and soup ekor night. of everybody... Ira enjoyed the most... went round and round and round and.... having a bike here in cyber is useful... you can goto the shops to buy stuff from block E, as was portrayed by Jack this afternoon... can also cycle to E-25-A instead of walking. hmmm.... now im really appreciating the bike! my mission is still to cycle to Uni onefine day, no sun, windy day. you wait ppl... im gonna park my bicycle in the Proton showroom!! oh yes, my bicycle is a Proton T-Blaze. and yes, Proton do make bicycles nowadays. damn... you guys are so behindddddddd....!! LoL!


Proton T-Blaze_01 Proton T-Blaze_02



hmmmm, the owner is chasing my ass for the hse rent for March. but i can only get my money in april... wait k.. Mr Jas.... i will pay... relax... chill.... dammit... hes gonna chop my ass for sure when he sees me on the streets...!! aikssssss!!

and also... i would like to curse that bastard that caused a friend of mine all the injuries shes suffering now. at one point, she had a neck brace on... lying on the hospital bed... and now.. coughing blood. now that is purely cold hearted you arse hole! you heard me... you are gonna lay in HELL forever man...!! sick fuck that hurts women/girls/females! rot in HELL BIATCH!! i just wish i know where you farking live right now... maybe a wheelchair will suit you for LIFE! UP YOURS!!

now, thats what you call anger management..... a farking bad one. but come on... wouldnt you guys agree with me on what that fuck head did???!!? for Christ sake.....

G O D B L E S S M Y F R I E N D . . .

No comments: