Sunday, February 18, 2007

*Happy Chinese New Year*

GONG XI FATT CHAI


Welcome all the the Lunar New Year...!! this year is the year of the Boar, Pig, Babi, Khinzir, Hog and.... NO!... its not gonna be a dirty, sloppy, lazy year! well, for me la... thats what i think. last year was my year... year of the Doggy, which by the way... wasnt a really good year according to the Feng Shui and all. well, a New year and a New resolution, New concepts, New Thinking... ready?... Set.... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!......

so, to all my Chinamen & Chinawomen, Ah Bengs & Ah Lians, Ta Pohs & Cha Bohs, Leng Chais & Leng Luis... wishing all of you a very Happy Chinese New Year, Kong Hei Fatt Choy! here are my wish for you guys and gals this CNY:

  • best of luck in hunting for ANG POWS
  • eat nuts till you get constipated
  • drink beer till you are ready to be Father Christmas
  • smile like you never smile before
  • gamble all your Ang Pow money
  • say thank you to the eldest!
  • also remember to get in a QUEUE... no potong line kkkkk!!!

A N G P O W G I A L A I . . . !

No comments: