Thursday, October 20, 2005

lights, camera rolling, scene 4, take 2, actionnnnn!!

yesterday, today and tomorrow would be a short shot to stardom for me... and also the rest la. acting for our friends' video assignment. as you can see in William's blog... he did a lot already... from being a pretty girl to a gay dude to a psychotic guy. now thats a mouthful huh Willie?!?! the best part is... he enjoyed acting EVERY single character he took up. so, anybody out there looking for a potential actor... WIlliam is always here... e-mail me for his numberm, or jsut shoot straight to his blog (he's linked to my blog).

today, we were in Valerie's video... me being a guy who pretend to be gay so that i can dig dough out of him.... also known as a 'Golddigger'. i used him to get money so that i can buy stuffs for a girl that i like. my 'gay' partner would be WIliam and the girl that i 'like' would be Val herself. it was hell mannn! dahlah WIllie is already so gay.. he had to SIT on my lap and FEED me sausage!!!!! even hugged!!!! arghhhhhhhhhh!! i dont think i will continue next semester... no hole big enough to hide my face weiii!! hahahahaahahahhhhhahahaahah! :D all in all... we had lotsa fun... the storyline is not bad as its all about backstabbing. haha. tomorrow is gonna be another shooting day... and also later at night. sigh... tiring weii! somemore got flu... just feel like dying!! =O(

yup, i had flu since the week begun. really feel like removing my nose and just clean it with a brush and water. to make things worst.. my sinus is on flu's side! kurapppp!!

next week, i have to hand up 2 final assignments... Photoshop and Illustrator assignments! its gonna be helluva busy from this week onwards... after acting would be doing my work... finished up as much as i can... have to start plannins as well. sigh.... HELLPPPPP!!!!

nova, im sorry i couldnt reply your e-mail anytime soon. been very busy lately as you can read. i will reply it as soon as possible ya.... =O)

and you people who wants to know so much about that person i am talking about huh? well, gather up and i can just tell it ONCE and for all. okies? dont you guys think that is much easier and convenient... damn malas to keep on repeating myself. its that simple you know. hehehe.

amy...dah gatal ke? hahahaa. dont spank spank all ok. what if your boyfriend TERbaca my blog... die la me!! hahaha. see lah... you embarassed your laling... poor Noreen. have to put up with you everyday! hahahaah! well makcik... 1 day we shall go play snooker ok? want me to teach you huh? cannnn... how much you willing to pay?? haha. foosball also i can teach... but i am not that good at it yet la... so nak? i am also gonna teach another friend pool... anyone interested?? hehe. wait.. sorry, this particular pool lesson is strictly one-on-one and private. muahahah!

*shouts from downstairs* EDMUND!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOWWWWWW!

C A M E R A R O L L I N G
A C T I O N !

O U T !

No comments: